Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Voyage Home.


Hola from Dayton Ohio!!! We’re in the last week of the tour. We just left Washington and that was an amazing city! We got a tour of the Capitol building, met with the Chaplain there and might I add he is one amazing man of God! We saw a lot of the monuments and we did street outreach along the reflection pool. This has been such a life changing experience. Coming into this trip i was very close minded didn't really care about saving people from hell, But God has changed my perspective towards people. God has put a compassion in me that wasn't there before. I’ll never forget this tour or what God has shown me and taught me through the people I’ve met. It’s sad that we’re coming up on the end but I know the ministry doesn’t stop when I get home. I’m praying that I’ll forever remain changed and continue letting God flow through my life. –Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment