Monday, July 13, 2009

Charles from America

Hey everybody I want to talk about the trip for me thus far. Well WDYBA hasn’t been the easiest thing I’ve ever done, we might make it look that way but yeah it’s not like a box of chocolates it’s been a rough beautiful thing. I mean something to realize is that we currently are right up on the advancing frontline of a spiritual war so when we thank you for your prayers, we really mean thank you!! God has definitely blessed this trip, we’ve met a bunch of people we’ve seen a good share of people interested to just really get to know God more. One thing from this trip I really want to highlight is the gratitude we all have towards berean ministries, the church, and the pastors family, they showed us a huge amount of hospitality, and they had an amazing pool!!!!!!!! We all really enjoyed New Orleans, and I think that it wouldn’t have been half the experience without Pastor Kenny and Linda there to help us navigate, and such, ha-ha I’m not going to go into everything we did there cause it would take a book for that. In Oklahoma me and Alexandra, ran into a man on the street named Keith, and he answered our question with that evil was basically a lack of generosity, his story was that his father died and that he needed $14and that he was having a hard time no one would give it to him, and he I just happened to have a $20 bill in my pocket so we took him down to the camera, shot him with the camera, and I told him look I got a twenty dollar bill for you, cause you could use it better than me, and he hugged me he was a brother in the faith , so if I’ve learned anything thus far it’s been be more generous with what you got, and don’t be stupid with your generosity, I mean he proved to me that the bus ticket was exactly what he was going to get, but I could feel the Lord telling me to trust him, so I did, so this has been incredible you could imagine I mean don’t get me wrong, we still need your prayers, and tomorrow were in Chattanooga, so pray for that, and I’m signing off for now. ----Charles

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charles it's Linda from Berean...you kids have put a song in my heart..thank you for what ya'll are doing for the Lord...Ya'll are such a blessing to everyone you come in contact with....I know the Lord is being Glorified in all ya'll are doing....Thank you again..I had a blast in New Orleans with Ya'll.....Keep in touch ..look me up on Facebook

    ReplyDelete