Thursday, July 30, 2009

God's Hand

Hey everyone, today we were at the creation museum and, it was so cool. I learned so many neat things, and just how much the idea of creation is so cool. Creation is such an awesome thing because it is God’s image been made so we can enjoy it. The museum also reminded me of a person we met along the trip that said, “When I look at a flower it’s not just a flower but something God has made for us and something that is beautiful because it’s from God.” This was such a cool thing to hear for me because it is just so awesome to see people and the way they are walking with the lord and what a cool view of the world that some people have. It is also so awesome to see the way people are so on fire for the lord. This trip has made such a difference and an impact on me and the way I view things. I also want to thank everyone for all their prayers and support. See you in 4 days!!!!!! Thanks you everyone bye!!!!!!!

-Arik

No comments:

Post a Comment