Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jersey beach


As Caitlin and I were out doing outreach today we came in contact with a man. He invited us to sit with him. We just talked to him about his life and how he used to go to church when he was younger. He had this desire in him to know God. He wanted to know who He was. He knew a small amount about God but not a lot. Caitlin and I both noticed his desire right away. We talked with him for about thirty minutes before we had to go. To see this man searching for God, but not knowing really where to turn, and then we show up and start talking to him about Jesus- that truly was a divine appointment. I am sure that our meeting with this man was no accident. We ended by praying for him and giving him a Bible. My prayer is that God will send more Christians his way. I hope he will find God and become a strong brother in Christ. -Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment