Thursday, July 30, 2009

Go make disciples


Hello everybody!

As we continue to travel across the country I have come to realize just how much America is in desperate need of God. Our nation was founded on the gospel of Jesus Christ. If you were to ask one of our founding fathers what they believed in they would not be ashamed to say they followed God. So what happened? Why has a nation that came to this land looking for religious freedom turned their hearts away from God? I believe it's time that we, as Christians, rise up and share the hope we have found in Jesus and remind our neighbors that we are still one nation under God. When I first started ministry on the What Do You Believe America tour I was shy about speaking to people I did not know. Now everyday God fills me with new boldness to go out and share the gospel. God will fill you with boldness too if you are willing to allow him to use you! So I encourage all of you back at home to witness to those around you who you know are not saved and God will do some amazing things, not only in their lives, but in your life also.

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age. - Matthew 28:19-20

<>< Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! The people in the world today for the most part are going to hell and that should break our hearts, after all it breaks God's heart. My prayer is the same as yours. Do not be ashamed of the Gospel for it is the power of God unto salvaltion. May God be glorified.
    In Christ Pat Novello

    ReplyDelete