Monday, June 20, 2011

God is with us


"With God are wisdom and might; he has counsel and understanding.If he tears down, none can rebuild; if he shuts a man in, none can open.If he withholds the waters, they dry up; if he sends them out, they overwhelm the land.
Job 12:13-15

God brought these verses to my attention today, and He showed me that He is mighty and if He wants to do something nothing is in His way.
I get nervous thinking about all the things we are going to be doing in the next three weeks and all the people we are gonna share the gospel with. It's going to be a challenge for me to approach those people, but these verses really give me comfort.
God is more powerful than we can even comprehend, nothing stops Him, and the works of His hand are righteous and great.
So, even though we aren't powerful in ourselves, God is, and He is for us.
-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment