Thursday, July 9, 2009

God Is always there!


Hey there! My name is Austin and I’m part of the WDYBA tour! Today is day six of our tour and we are in New Orleans. This by the way is an awesome city! Today I met this guy who was a musician and was familiar with some of the bible. We got to talking and I find out that a few weeks ago his girlfriend of six years, who he had two children with, left him when he went on a business trip. He then asked, “How do you go through life knowing that these problems are here?” I thought about it for a second and prayed real quick and then one thing popped into my head. I then continued to tell him that even after six years some people can still fail you, but God will never fail you! He will always be behind you and pushing you to follow him! No matter what you have done, no matter what you have said, and no matter what has happened to you God Will always want you! He looked at me with longing eyes as if he wanted to know more about this God and then said, “I would like to know more but I have to be going.” I then asked him if I could pray for him and very excitedly he said, “Yes of Course!” Then I prayed for him and we went our separate ways.
Now I want to encourage you guys. No matter what you are going through, no matter how much it hurts, no matter what just happened in your life God is always there! Never turn your back on him because he won’t turn his back on you. He loves you and he died for your sins! We are his children and he does not just let us go. I encourage you in this and ask that you would keep the team members in your prayers. Well until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment