Monday, May 2, 2011

Team 2

Shaun: I am excited for this years tour. I can't wait to visit old friends and meet new ones. To find out what America believes and what America believed. It's going to be a wild ride!

Dorothy: It is such a privilege to be able to serve God by making Him known to those who are waiting to hear the good news. I am praying for lots of divine appointments and holy boldness for all of us! I am ready to get out there and experience all that God wants to do through this team.

Charlie: on a brand new tour and a brand new adventure WE are being given the opportunity to fulfill the Great Commission. I'm excited about this tour and What God has in store with our old and new friends.

Nea: This is my first mission trip and I am excited to learn how to effectively communicate my faith to others. I'm happy to have a heart for God and to grow my heart for people just as Jesus commanded us. .

Kristen: I want to go on the WDYBA II tour because I feel that God is calling me to do more with my summer; I don't want to just sit at home passing time. I believe this will be a time for me to draw closer to God and step outside of my comfort zone.

Frankie: I believe God has called me to go on this trip to share the gospel with people. I want to see God glorified in people who have lived their whole lives dishonoring Him, just as He has done in me. God deserves the glory of His creation and I want to give it to Him.

Jessica: I am excited about this summer. As Christians, we have all been called to share the Gospel. I am so grateful that God is allowing me the opportunity to serve Him this summer and to take the Gospel across America. My focus for the trip is this: to know God and to make Him known!

Amber: I feel like God is calling me to go on this trip to be stretched and to learn how to share the Gospel with others. I hope that this trip will help me and the other team members grow closer to God, and bless the people we talk to as they see God's love in action.

Lanni: I am really looking forward to sharing the Word of God with people who are lost. I also want to learn more about God's love and how he works through people.





Daniel: I feel called to this trip because I have a conviction for being a sleepy Christian. The verse in Matthew Chapter 5 is on my heart to "Shine" the light of God and let Him be know in our Country.






Jake: I want to be a member of the team because I have had Godly people in my life counsel me to go and I have felt God calling me to do something like this for a while. His hand I believe is on my heart and I want to listen.







Kim: I feel like God is calling me to go on this trip, because I feel the convincing tug of the Holy Spirit. I pray God blesses the team this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment