Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hello Everyone From Teri!!

HELLO EVERYONE FROM TERIWE’VE BEEN GONE 20 DAYS AND
I DON’T KNOW WHERE THE TIME
HAS GONE. IT SEEMS LIKE WE JUST
LEFT BUT OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS WE HAVE BEEN IN SO MANY PLACES AND HAVE MET SO MANY PEOPLE IT JUST DOESN’T SEEM REAL. THE GREATEST PART OF ALL IS THAT GOD HAS SET UP ALL OF OUR APPOINTMENTS AND THEY HAVE BEEN REALLY AWESOME.
SUNDAY WE DROVE 12 HOURS FROM GETTSYBURG TO BOSTON. AND WITHIN THOSE 12 HOURS WE WENT THRU VIRGINIA, MARYLAND, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, CONNETICUT, RHOADE ISLAND AND THEN FINALLY BOSTON. WHOOAAA LONG TRIP.
MONDAY WE WERE IN BOSTON DOING OUTREACH AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE, THAT’S MY FAVORITE PART.
I MISS YOU ALL AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. Hey teri

    Hope all is well with you and the crew. I pray that all of your down time driving is used for a time of refreshing and reflecting what God has done and what He is going to do in the future for you all. We had fellowship tonight and we prayed for God's will to be done and His protection for you.

    ps 31: 3 For You are my rock and my fortress;
    Therefore, for Your name’s sake,
    Lead me and guide me.
    4 Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
    For You are my strength.
    5 Into Your hand I commit my spirit;
    You have redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

    6 I have hated those who regard useless idols;
    But I trust in the LORD.
    7 I will be glad and rejoice in Your mercy,
    For You have considered my trouble;
    You have known my soul in adversities,
    8 And have not shut me up into the hand of the enemy;

    May the Lord bless you and keep you and may His face shine upon you

    In Christs' most amazing love
    Pat Novello

    ReplyDelete