Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do we ignore Him?


Hello! Today I have a point that I want to hit involving our nations drastic turn from Godliness. Today we went to the Creation museum and saw some amazing and beautiful things. All of which God created to be for His glory. I stood in awe today at some of the miraculous things the Lord has done and thought that this would be the one and only time that I would ever feel this way. I was wrong. After seeing the Creation museum we drove to Louisville Kentucky. It started pouring down rain on our drive and the water on the side of the road made this beautiful waterfall on the hills. I sat there thinking to myself, "WOW LORD YOU ARE TRULY AN AWESOME GOD!" This made me think why have we ignored God so easily in our nation and not necessarily why, but how? God gives us so many beautiful things and we take it for granted and ignore Him! It says in Romans 1:20 "For since the creation of the world, His invisible attributes have been clearly seen, being understood by all things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse." I guess what I'm trying to say is that, how do we ignore God?! Why do we stray away?! We are straying away from God and our nation is not in the right direction, just because we want to follow our opinions and not follow God, because following God means living a Godly life and we don't want to do that. Therefore we make ourselves a fake belief so we can live how we want. Christians we can't keep sitting on the sidelines and watch our nation fall. I strongly encourage you to step up and take action for the Lord. He is worth it isn't He?
Austin Triplett

No comments:

Post a Comment