Monday, June 20, 2011

From whence comes my help?



I came across a passage in my devotional reading the other day, and as the chaos of leaving in only two days begins to set in, I have constantly been reminded of this chapter. It has been such an encouragement as I begin to step out of my comfort zone, and I would like to share it with you. It comes from Psalm 121.


"I will lift up my eyes to the hills- From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord,

Who made heaven and earth.... The Lord shall preserve you from all evil: He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and forevermore." (Psalm 121:1-2, 7-8)


I am trusting that as it is the Lord who has called me to go on this trip, it will be the Lord who preserves me and helps me through the butterflies that have taken up residence in my stomach. I am excited about conducting this tour, and cannot wait to see what happens as we discover what worldviews other people hold.

-Jessica Eubank

No comments:

Post a Comment