Tuesday, July 28, 2009

God's Square Mile

Hola everyone, I just wanted to give an update on how we are doing when we minister. Yesterday we were in New Jersey on the beach asking the question “Why do bad things happen to good people?” When I went out to talk to people there were many different answers, and we also met an agnostic guy, and we talked to him for a while. He was a really intelligent guy and he seemed as if he had really studied his answer. I had never heard what agnostics believe. As we talked to him he seemed very intelligent and that he knew a lot, but after a while we were arguing and he was saying some really weird things. It freaked me out because I had no clue what he believed so we started to argue again and I was getting really frustrated. I began to pray and after a while he kind of let down his guard and we were talking instead of arguing. But finally he had to leave because his wife got sick and we tried to give him a tract but he declined. We are just hoping he will have felt loved, and I pray his wife can get through to him, because she is a believer and really on fire. Thank you all for your prayers, and I want to thank the Hogues for all that they have done for the team!!!!

Arik

No comments:

Post a Comment