Monday, June 20, 2011

Do not fear!

We are almost there! So excited! Its crazy to think about - awhile back, I made up my mind to start saving some money for a road trip I wanted to plan out. Now, jumping ahead about two years, I still haven't gone or even planned out the road trip, however I did have the money saved. Then, the opportunity arose up for this "Moment of Truth" tour. At first, I was a little fearful, but with the help of asome advice from a few folks, I made up my mind. I was going on a mission trip! Now that we are leaving soon, nerves are getting tense and the fearfulness I had felt came back again. Then, just the other day I heard this from my dad. Throughout the Bible, God said, "Do not fear" 365 times. Now if you didn't catch it, that is once for each day of the year. Now, that is intersting! God must have meant it if He said it that much. So yes this is nerve-racking, but I am far more excited for what is in store for us! See you on the road!
-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment