Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lessons Learned II



+Many are lost… The devil has thought up some CRAZY theology, but the thing that shocks me most is that people are willing to risk their souls on it. “I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it”, is a common answer when asked whether or not they believe in heaven, or if they will “get in”. I have also met an unsettling amount of people who are content not knowing what they believe. Their ETERNAL destiny is at risk, this is an urgent thing!!!
+It is our job… When we were in New Orleans Mr. Johnny Balloons was telling me about how the church does nothing to evangelize to the city that desperately needed it. It got me thinking about what our church and the churches throughout America are doing in their own cities. And not only the churches but the people within the churches. If we do not act, who will?
The harvest is plenty but the workers are few!!!


Christians we are without excuse!!


-Alexzandra

2 comments:

  1. AMEN ...Little Sister...We are getting a trip to New Orleans together for our youth group ....Ya'll have inspired me...Thank You..... Your Sister in Christ..... Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. May this tour not only open both your eyes and the eyes of the team but all who call themselves christians. May all of you be encouraged and know that they hated Jesus first before they hated you. Jn 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will[d] have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

    In Christ Pat Novello

    ReplyDelete