Saturday, June 25, 2011

Street witnessing does work


Before this trip, I always thought that street witnessing was an ineffective way to give the gospel. The whole idea of it just seemed ridiculous to me. I mean, telling complete strangers that they need Jesus or else they are going to hell sounded like a really bad way to reach people. However, I've been street witnessing on the Jersey Shore and I've realized that most people are open to have deep conversations on things like life after death, the nature of man, and the purpose of life. People are searching for a purpose and for meaning in their lives, and they are willing to hear my opinion on these pressing issues. I've been telling people about Jesus, the only one who can save us and give purpose to our lives. I've been sharing the hope that is in me to everyone who asks, with meekness and fear! (1 Peter 3:15)

-Nea

No comments:

Post a Comment