Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Creater of the earth knows a thing or 2 about it!


Our whole team has learned, seen, and experienced so much on this trip! It has been slightly overwhelming thinking about all the things God is teaching us. He has been with us everywhere we have been!

One thing God has made clear is that He is so faithful! When He calls you to do something all you need to do is follow where He leads. He has led kings into battle, given freedom to slaves, and made nations from men. Trust me, He is big enough to have a plan for our lives. We must not underestimate the God who created us! I have to learn this lesson over and over again because some silly thing inside of me forgets that the God who made me knows why He made me and had a purpose in mind when He did it. So I beg of you, LET GO! Let go of whatever your not giving Him control of because He knows what your life is supposed to be.


“He [Abraham] did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith giving glory to God. And being fully convinced that what He [God] had promised He was also able to perform.” Romans 9:20-21

-Alexzandra

No comments:

Post a Comment